Thanks for your inquiry. We will be in touch shortly.×
Comprised of business leaders with decades of experience both locally and abroad, Hawaii Employment offers an unmatched understanding of the staffing industry. We understand the challenges involved with building the perfect team or following an exciting career path. Work with our team of professionals to help you find a long lasting and rewarding employment match.
Type: Full Time
Reports to: Oahu Branch Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Join our Fun Team!
Locally owned and operated, we continue to grow and seeking exceptional candidates to join the Staffing Team. Nominated as one the Best Places to Work, One of the 50 Fastest growing companies and recipient of the BBB Torch Award for best medium business. We offer more than a fun, fast-paced, ohana-style work culture, but a great career opportunity.
The Staffing Support position is to assist the Staffing Manager to ensure a healthy pipeline of employees apply and are hired to fill HiEmployment opportunities.
• Candidate recruitment and retention: This person will also be assisting with recruiting employees and new hire paperwork. That involves completing a new hire checklist and reviewing documents for accuracy and completion. This position also requires data entry of new hire packets into employee databases, performing background checks, performing drug tests and assisting in hiring sessions. The position will also be phone screening applicants, conducting initial interviews with potential candidates and thinking of innovative ways to bring new candidates in the door.
• Coordination of placement activities: This person will work with the team to select well-matched candidates to fulfill client job orders and maintain on-going contact with client companies and temporary professionals currently on assignment. While doing this, this person will also ensure both employees and clients receive exceptional customer service and resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently. This person will also seek additional opportunities through contact with temporary professionals on assignment and client companies to grow our business and uncover job opportunities for our candidates.
• Staffing Support Teamwork: This person will also work with other staffing support to all Oahu divisions. In this role, they would be asked to:
1) Customer Service: Resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction; additional opportunities through contact with temporary professionals on assignment and client companies to grow our business and uncover job opportunities for our candidates.
2) HR responsibilities & Employee Relations: The position will include interviewing for insurance claims, harassment, discrimination, employee HR issues, workers compensation and provide the information to management for review. It will require working at or visiting client locations to do site visits, employee meals, employee parties, site specific recruiting, interviews, client meetings and employee trainings
3) Other responsibilities: The Staffing Support may be responsible for other duties directed by Staffing Manager depending on the needs of the business. This may include answering incoming calls, answering employee related questions, making outbound calls to employees, scheduling employee interviews, managing time cards, scheduling employees to report to client locations, assisting clients with inquiries and additional duties as assigned
The ideal Staffing Support member will meet most or all of the following requirements:
• 1 or more years directly related experience
• College education in a relevant business field
• Show true passion about servicing our applicants/employees/clients on a daily basis
• Ability to audit daily records including schedules, timecards and time clocks
• Greet guests in a professional, friendly and hospitable manner, exhibit excellent phone skills
• Ability to manage the recruiting and scheduling process for a labor pool of up to 200 employees
• Self-motivated to work until all required work
• Extreme attention to detail, strong analytical skills
• Self-starter with a positive attitude, desire to exceed expectations
• Ability to communicate with people from a culturally diverse background and handle conflict resolution
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
Proficient in electronic switchboards, MS Office, Excel. Microsoft Project and HRIS experience preferred.
Prior experience working for a human resource administration or recruiting firm is a plus.
TO APPLY: Please submit your resume and salary requirements. Please note the position you are applying for.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time