|Job Title||Housekeeping Inspectress|
|Description||What you will be doing
- Inspect guest rooms, guest areas and employee areas and assess compliance with all established standards as they relate to cleanliness, maintenance, safety, and security.
- Report, as directed, any observed deviations to established standards.
- Obtains list of vacant rooms which need to be cleaned immediately and list of prospective check outs in order to prepare work assignments.
- Assigns workers their duties, and inspects work for conformance to prescribed standards of cleanliness.
- Issues supplies and equipment to workers.
- Examines rooms, halls, and lobbies to determine need for repairs or replacement of furniture or equipment, and makes recommendations to management.
- Enforces company/hotel policies and procedures.
- Enforces standard procedures for the acceptance, security, and return on customer lost and found items.
- Administers inventories of linen, supplies and equipment as required.
- Enforcement of all associates being in full uniform at all times.
- Lead by example in using customers name whenever possible, handling a customer problem in an empowered way.
- Vacant and clean rooms are to be checked daily to insure their status is correct.
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
-Six months to one year related experience and/or training.
HiEmployment is an equal opportunity employer. This listing was last updated on January 8, 2018.